Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Canvas for Dreams

Today I picked up a canvas photo print. I got it for relatively little money, thanks to a coupon off one of those couponing websites you have to register for while I was still in Sydney. Needless to say, I wanted to blow up one of my Australian pictures and after much deliberation chose one I took on my very last Saturday in Sydney, taken on the Harbour Bridge. The view of the Opera House and the ferries passing underneath the bridge towards Manly reminds me of many weekend daytrips, alone and in the company of lovely ladies (my Mum, the Australian and the Mermaid). I'm planning to hang it on the wall in my study/spare bedroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist