Saturday, April 02, 2011

Life in Plastic, it's Fantastic.

Last night I fled the dirt and chaos in my flat (in my naiveté I had assumed the painter would be finished in a day, but he bid good-bye at 2 p.m. and returned this morning to finish his masterpiece) to attend my first ever Tupperware Party @ Amica's! She had invited lots of - surprise! - female friends to participate and there were 9 of us plus the hostess and "Ms. Tupper", Amica's extremely nice neighbour from their summer/weekend house. As you can see above, the lady brought a big part of the current "collection".

We also got to see the various tools and containers in action, here's Amica expertly grating a carrot for the salad, one of her twins watching eagerly:

Ms. Tupper demonstrating how to make little pizza-pies in a gadget that looks like a set of false teeth:
Chocolate-souffles with liquid center pre-oven:

aaand...

...after having been steamed in the oven. The cream was whipped in an energy-saving gadget where you do a few turns with a crank handle and, hey presto! have whipped cream. You can see my order sheet next to the plate. More about my wonderful plastic spree when I receive the goodies from the hostess of the mostest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist