Thursday, July 15, 2010

Occupational Therapy in the Tropics

Subtle and not-so-subtle comments by 2 of my regular readers, i.e. the Empress and M.C. requested a new post, but with this heat, my brain has long since gone into estivation. Alright, I admit it, I had to look up the antonym of hibernation as well. On Monday night, temperatures in my flat were still bearable:
In fact, I was brave enough to turn on the oven and make 18 blueberry muffins.
Tonight, however, it was closer to 28° when I came home. On a whim, I had decided to go to the cinema to see Tutta la Vita Davanti at good old Admiral Kino in my neighbourhood.
The theatre was just as deserted as the foyer - the audience consisted of 3 people. Mind you, it was quite cool in there, even without air conditioning. Oh, and the guy having a smoke outside the entrance in the picture above is the person who tells you the ticket and snacks, opens the door and turns on the projector. Mr. One-Man-Show, if you please.
If you haven't seen the film, you should. Here's the trailer (without subtitles, sorry):


The other highlight of my day: a DHL delivery: my repaired Nexus One - yay! I had missed reading my favourite blogs while waiting for the tram.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read. New one please :-)

7/16/2010 10:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist