Friday, May 07, 2010

Every Cent Counts

handbag fund (onemorehandbag)A little while ago, a parcel was sitting on my desk when I returned from my lunch-break. It contained one piggy bank for each employee of the Firm's Vienna branch - a gift from our friendly HR guys and girls. They came in different colours, but I liked the transparent one best. As you might have guessed by now, I've never been a big saver and thus piggy banks have not played a major role in my life. I wanted to use it, though, and so I decided to devote it to an important project...like a new handbag. Not seriously, of course, but we have a little gadget around that produces adhesive strips of letters you can programme and so I printed out "Handtaschenfonds" (=handbag funds) for the Empress, who is not adverse to classy handbags either, and myself.

(I also take donations via paypal, should you be thus inclined...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Benjamin Vogler said...

What would you have written on my piggy bank?

5/11/2010 08:55:00 AM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

On yours? Hmmm, what about "Bratislava Hairstyling Fund"? ;-)

5/11/2010 10:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist