Saturday, January 09, 2010

More White...

Last night, I walked from the office in Vienna's first district to Mariahilferstraße. In the absence of cars to turn the snow into an ugly brown slush, Maria-Theresien-Platz looked really beautiful:
more snow (onemorehandbag)Why did I go to Mariahilfer Str.? Well, I'd seen a nail polish in the KLU branch of Müller (other shops did not stock it) which I had to have and therefore hoped to be able to grab one in Vienna. Result!
chanel intermezzo nail polish (onemorehandbag)Does it also annoy you that brands like Chanel, YSL and Dior always put that square extra lid on top of the screwtop? A total waste of material in my opinion and quite an environmental sin!

Not having worn it for years, I dug out a DKNY bag (bought in the sale absolutely ages ago, in fact I think it was my first ever "expensive brand" bag). I'd convinced myself that "Speedy"-style bags with short handles weren't really my thing, but now I have fallen back in love with it:
dkny bag (onemorehandbag)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist