Thursday, January 14, 2010

Endorsement

Every single one of the YT beauty gurus seems to rave about OPI. This brand is quite hard to get in Austria and so I bought a bottle in "Done out in Deco" (the names of all the colours are quite original) from an eBay store (on Tuesday and it arrived today already, yeah!) to see what the hype was all about.
OPI Done out in Deco (onemorehandbag) I have to say that I am very impressed. Glides on beautifully, dries super-quickly and is so shiny you don't need a top coat. Not bad at all for the € 12,90 I paid. Actually, my recent Chanel nail polish purchase which cost € 10 more than this one is rather streaky and I sort of regret buying it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist