Thursday, December 03, 2009

Therapeutic Glazing

Kaffeekipferln (onemorehandbag)
Florentiner (onemorehandbag) Last night, I glazed Christmas biscuits to take my mind off the sad situation at my parents': the Beast suddenly gone blind and pretty much on his last paws after (probably) a stroke and my poor Dad (Mum's abroad) having to decide whether he was actually suffering and should therefore be put out of his misery or was just getting weaker and one should let nature take its course. Horrible!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Bella / Chiquita said...

Im so, so sorry for you. I know how much The Beast means to you.

12/04/2009 03:02:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Thanks! And if he means a lot to me, that's only half of how much my Dad loves this cat. Well, anyway, as the Beast does not seem to be in pain and is not hiding himself in some corner but actually seeking out his company, Dad has decided to wait and see.

12/04/2009 03:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist