Wednesday, September 09, 2009

What's in My Bag

Recently, I've developed a whole new addiction - more about that another time - which led to the discovery that "What's in my Bag (or Purse)" videos are immensely popular on YouTube. I can fully understand as I find it very intriguing to see what other people, i.e. women, carry around with them.
what's in my bag videos on YT (onemorehandbag) Well, I won't put up a video on YT, so I've decided to post about it instead. Here goes:


and what's in MY bag (onemorehandbag) This, by the way, has been my favourite bag this summer and I've worn it a lot. It is so roomy and lightweight that I even used it as hand luggage on my last flight. Not pictured are my keys, which typically would be in my handbag as well, but apart from that, the above things are what I always carry with me:
my wallet (from Fossil)
a store-card holder (from Muji)
my camera (Casio Exilim EX-Z1000
my phone (G1 from HTC)
tissues (in this case in a nice tissue-cover I bought from DaWanda)
a paperback (currently, The White Tiger)
chewing gum (mint flavour, mostly)
sunglasses (obviously only when it's sunny outside. These are from Calvin Klein, but the case is from Iceberg because I bought the glasses really cheaply at Century21 in New York and they didn't come with a case)
a biro
a foldable shopping bag (to match the bag in question; I've got loads of different ones)
a little make-up bag which was a birthday gift from the Scholar (well, it's a little zippered bag from Ordning&Reda I use as a make-up bag), the latter containing:
my favourite perfume in a little atomiser
a lip gloss (Clinique's superbalm moisturizing gloss in Apricot)
a little mirror (covered in kimono silk, a souvenir from Japan)
VICHY Normaderm corrective stick for skin-emergencies
a deodorant wipe
tweezers
a pack of soap sheets
spare contacts (I wear disposable daily contact lenses)
a nail file
a refreshing towel (the kind you get on airlines)
a sachet with a glasses cleaner
a sachet with sun lotion (SPF 30)
a sachet with hand cream
a band-aid

Anything you wouldn't leave home without?

1 Comments:

Anonymous alcessa said...

There is one thing, yes. I seem to be absolutely unable to leave home without my iPod if I go out alone. That or another MP3-player with audiobooks, in which case I don't need a real book.

9/09/2009 05:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist