Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Hard Landing

no more departures (onemorehandbag) So Skyeurope won't take off again. It's almost a pity, since in the last 6 months or so when people divuldged their summer holiday plans, you'd often hear "I'm flying to XY with my family. If Skyeurope are still flying, that is." I said the same when I told people about my plans for Nice. It was our equivalent of the Chinese greeting "Have you eaten already?".
Actually, it's not really so much fun when you're stuck at some obscure destination and have to get back.
When the airline with the blinking fluorescent website has gone bust, too, I'll open a bottle of champagne and toast to an unlikely return to proper airlines flying for feasible prices.

3 Comments:

Anonymous novala said...

A colleague of mine can't fly to Barcelona on Saturday anymore with SkyEurope. She is now driving to Croatia with her parents instead. I suggested to take the Eurolines bus home which she is doing now.

I really hope at least one of the low coster stays alive.

9/02/2009 04:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

geschehen habe ich ihren Artikel gelesen,mag ich sehr,so habe ich diese geschrieben,danke fuer den Austausch!Guess Handtaschen

6/14/2011 11:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Ash sneakers for women said...

Ash wide width sneakers
Ash high top sneakers for women

8/13/2011 08:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist