Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Every Year

...I fall victim to viscious airconditioning. Arghhhhhhhhhhhh. I've found out, though, that it is only those ACs mounted on the ceiling that slowly kill me by blowing icy wind on my neck and shoulders, not the radiator-like units like the one I used to sit right next to at Coma HQ. First day back in the office yesterday and I could already feel it coming by lunchtime: the congested nose, the pressure on my forehead, the sore throat. Nonetheless, I did not object to the AC being on in my room. Today, I have a mean cold and there's few things I hate more than HAVING A COLD IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER. As I'm writing this, I'm sipping a hot "Cold and Flu Relief" drink, sweating somewhat brutally. I've offered to move to another room should the colleagues want to continue to work in a fridge, but today at least, they valued my company more than chilled air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist