Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Loaner

Remember when I told you about contributing to a microloan via Kiva last year? Well, my USD 25 have now been repaid and I decided to reinvest the money to support a woman in the Philippines whose name, Jean Adorable, I like just as much as her project. Some people I had told about it last year were sceptical I'd get my money back, but with that small an amount I would not have even minded. As it is, I am proof that it works and it feels good to have helped somebody with what for First World citizens is peanuts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous novala said...

Good to know and and an idea to follow. Thanks for keeping your readers updated.

7/22/2009 10:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist