Tuesday, July 28, 2009

La Thérapie de Retail

Until I find the time to download the hundreds of pictures I took during my truly wonderful mini-break in Nice and send out links to the web album to the select few I intend to bore to death with them, I'll show you the (textile, there were others, too) purchases I made there, true to my mission to preferably buy local brands or at least things I cannot get at home:
textile exploits from Nice (onemorehandbag)Tunic-dress and bag from Bensimon, long-sleeved top from Comptoir des Cotonniers, cardigan from Monoprix.
on se prowl (onemorehandbag)

One more addition to my international series of pictures-of-me-with-shopping bags...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are seriously working to relieve the retail industry from this crisis!

The picture is really S&theC. I have seen you in action in London and NY and I have no doubt you were relentless in paying a visit to every worthy store in town.

Question: where do you keep everything??

ciao
m

7/28/2009 07:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist