Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Duck Tales. The Sequel

Remember my correspondence with the Italian Ducks? Well, last Thursday, I received a delivery which looked like this:
Two small bags of slightly different size, arriving in separate parcels and still no sign of the beige inner bag thingie. I composed an e-mail of utmost explicitness, asking them whether the black neopren bag had perhaps been intended as replacement of the beige laptop bag, the latter possibly being out of stock? It turned out there had been a logistic error and they had wanted to only send me ONE small bag plus the laptop bag. I asked whether they wanted me to return the surplus bag, but they said I could keep it.
Yesterday, the missing bag arrived. Phew. That's certainly one way of keeping UPS in business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist