Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sorely Lacking in Grey Matter

In the middle of last year, I bought a calendar for 2009 for my toilet. I think. I put it on top of my sewing machine in the shelf to the right of the little desk in my bedroom. I think. As it kept sliding off its place of storage I put it somewhere else. But where? I've searched all the usual suspects for hiding places in my flat but can't find it anywhere. I'm beginning to doubt I bought a calendar in the first place. Does anyone have experience with the early stages of Alzheimer's? (Alternatively, is anyone a clairvoyant who can tell me where I put the calendar?).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of your bookshelves. No?

1/14/2009 09:17:00 AM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

I've already looked there. But thanks for the suggestion anyway

1/14/2009 10:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist