Sunday, January 18, 2009

Because I'm Worth It

The theory: I'm not going to buy anything in the Sales but focus on chucking things out (have made more than € 80 with my eBay project so far, by the way).

The practice: When accompanying MC and the Empress to the Tommy Hilfiger store last week which is conveniently located a mere stone's throw from our office, this skirt begged me to rescue it:
couldn't resist (onemorehandbag)I had already seen it in the window months ago when the regular price was obscene enough to put me off buying it right away. Now, at 50%, it was still more expensive than any skirt I'd ever bought, but I just HAD to have it.

I'm happy to report that I was more than impressed with the performance of its maiden outing - no crease on the rear side AT ALL after wearing it for a solid 10 hours. Which reminds me of my other motto this year: quality over quantity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist