Friday, November 07, 2008

Guess what

this is:
It's a shower at an easyhotel branch in London.

As I've told you, I really orange interiours, but there are limits, you know:
It was clean - something which is not the norm for London, not even in 4* hotels - and very close to the Firm's London office so it was alright, but I was glad to be the only person in this alleged double room. The other person could not have been bigger than a hamster and would have had to travel very light indeed as I had difficulty finding a space big enough to open my small handluggage trolley.  No wardrobe, no bedside table, no space to lay your stuff.

And this was the "standard" room. I dread to imagine how small the "small" room is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist