Saturday, November 01, 2008

Spaceship Sunbed at the Stock-Exchange

The nature of my job requires me to work with multiple browser windows simultaneously. Until Thursday, I made do with one (landscape) external monitor plus the laptop (right corner of the photo). As this wasn't the most ergonomic of solutions and the constant tennis-match-observer-esque motion from left to right and back again gave me a stiff shoulder I asked for a second monitor (usually reserved for software engineers at the Firm) and seized the opportunity that a field tech was visiting our office:
twins! (onemorehandbag)My boss's comment was: "Wow, a face tanner", but I like to think it is more busy stockbroker meets Commander Spock than fake tan addict.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist