Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Decluttering, the next stage

Apart from the 2 big bags of clothes and shoes I recently gave to charity and the 3 suitcases of clothes for "interim storage" I will be taking to KLU this weekend, I have raided my bathroom cabinet and put the greater part of my nail polish collection on eBay . As I couldn't just dump them into the bin (biohazard!) I decided to try my luck online. I have no idea if there are people out there who actually buy those kind of things, we'll see. Stay tuned.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10/22/2008 09:46:00 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

since here we cannot really donate to charity (we lack the concept!) I started selling my clothes online, on a blog :)). and it works! the so called "vintage" phenomenon is so big here, these girls are crazy, they would buy everything on sale!

10/22/2008 09:48:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Selling your clothes on a blogs sounds really interesting, Lara! I wonder where you live, though, where people "lack the concept" of charity!

10/23/2008 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

Romania. no wonder, now, I suppose :))! and it's a subject allowing lots and lots of debate hours...

10/24/2008 02:04:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Ahhh, I see. Unfortunately the link to your blog (?) doesn't work when you leave a comment here which is why I haven't been able to check out yours so far.

10/26/2008 02:26:00 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

crazy! anyways, http://uproad.blogspot.com
and for fun: http://hainutzefaine.blogspot.com (but this is the "clothes-shop" in Romanian...)
ps: I arrived to your blog throgh friend Novala's :)

10/29/2008 07:07:00 AM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Ok, so you are THE Lara from "Lara's Welt" - I've seen the link in Novala's blogroll. Good to know. The second-hand-clothes-blog is really interesting, too!

10/29/2008 09:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist