Saturday, March 17, 2007

sketchy

sketchy (onemorehandbag) The other day I got a sketch pad. I hadn't used a proper one since school and the smell of paper and feeling of "deflowering" the pristine white paper was indeed reminiscent of beginning the new term with a stack of new notebooks. Back when "notebook" was not automatically associated with some snazzy little gadget, remember?

The sensation of imprinting lines of varying depth and luminosity on the coarse paper was almost sensual and tickled awake a passion I had almost forgotten existed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat.
I was thinking about getting out my oil colors again.

3/17/2007 09:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist