Tuesday, March 20, 2007

adrenaline

I was close to a heart-attack as I knocked on the door with my letter of resignation in my hands.

I. HAVE. JUST. HANDED.IN.MY.NOTICE.

The great things I alluded to last week is the new job I've found. I'm not going to divulge any details here but if you're interested you're very welcome to send me an e-mail and ask. Whether it will be a change for the better, time will show, but for now I am very happy and also a little proud of myself to have taken the plunge.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey - what was the REACTION??

3/20/2007 05:08:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

well, it was mixed, ranging from poker faces (as could be expected) to tears!

3/20/2007 05:18:00 PM  
Blogger ka-ma said...

Congrats! Great news! I am glad you will be out of Coma HQ soon....and away from the J-influence!

3/29/2007 04:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist