Doubletake
If you follow me on Instagram, you will no doubt be tired of my pool spam already. I have always been a water baby and seriously do not understand people who choose to go hiking or cycling on a hot summer day when they could be in a lake, pool or the sea instead...unless the cycling part is a means to get to said lake, pool or the sea, of course. My obsession with my Mum's pool is fuelled by something else entirely for the main part. It simply feels UNREAL to look out of the windows on the first floor landing in the morning or to step out into the garden from the terrace door and see the pool where only this spring (!) there were still flower beds and the old chain-link fence to the neighbouring public park. I literally do a double-take every time I look and it feels like somebody else's garden or a hotel. I love everything about it and it is basically a dream (that I did not even know I had) come true. I am already looking forward to next summer!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home