Thursday, September 03, 2015

Travelgram #5

Because I'm a nice person (which not everyone acknowledges, alas), today's picture is an animated one. And yes, you guessed right, it was taken at Sydney's famous Bondi Beach, which tourists have a tendency of pronouncing wrong. Bondi Beach and I didn't really hit it off at first and I remembered it crowded and somewhat shabby. I actually really liked it a lot when I visited again today. I guess the fact that spring has only just begun here and it was a weekday might have a lot to do with this impression. Last time, I worked during the week, and only ever saw Bondi on the weekends plus it was also later in the year, i.e. closer to summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist