Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Travelgram #3

Find the mistake in the picture above. Well, for people like me, who dwell in the Northern Hemisphere, it feels weird to see "naked", i.e. leave-less trees at this time of the year, but obviously, in Australia, winter has just ended. While it is not a winter as we know it, like my visit to Atlanta and Athens this February when I felt frozen stiff most of the time and could not believe how locals could walk around in shorts and t-shirts, I find myself only venturing out into the outside world once the sun has warmed Sydney to a "t-shirt-temperature". In the shade and when the sun does not shine, it feels as if someone has turned off the heat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist