Monday, June 13, 2011

Holiday Mode

Today, Whit Monday, is a holiday in Austria. I was a bit peeved that the weather forecast was much better for Vienna than Klagenfurt, where I had decided to spend the long weekend and indeed it wasn't all that great when I arrived on Saturday. Yesterday afternoon however turned out surprisingly nice and sunny and so my Mum and I went to our beloved Strandbad to grill ourselves a bit and swim in the lake. When we arrived at 3, there were hardly any people there and in fact the self-service restaurant and ice-stall people had decided to stay at home. I hope we can sneak some rays of sunshine today as well. Last Sunday, I took a picture of the cat that visits Mrs. K. in Wieselburg. The way she enjoys her sunny spot reminds me of me when I'm in relaxed holiday mode:
Well, add a book or magazine to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist