Thursday, May 26, 2011

Upgrade

Last week, I bought a white watch at TCHIBO. Yes, you remember correctly, I got one from there last year as well, but the problem is that the rubbery wristband had soon gone a nasty greenish yellow, which I just could not get rid of, no matter how hard I tried with my friends Cif and Danchlor. The new watchband is made of shiny, hard plastic and overall looks more chic, in my opinion. In the picture below, it's the watch on the right:

If you think I'm exaggerating about the dirty wristband, take a look at the revers side.  Not exactly white anymore:

Well, I suppose the old saying along the lines of who buys things cheaply ends up paying more has some truth to it...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well my dear, it sounds like you are not really learning from experience no 1. how about this model next time:
http://www.artoftime.com/web/de/watches/index.htm?showid=10454

5/26/2011 09:56:00 AM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

@ Anonymous (I know who you are...): If you are paying for the Chanel watch, chérie...

5/26/2011 02:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist