Saturday, July 17, 2010

I Certainly Won't Starve Here...

Perfectly prepared for the heat thanks to the recent tropical temperatures in Vienna, la Mademoiselle and I arrive in Nice this morning. Just as well, Patisserie LAC right opposite our appartment was closed for its afternoon break when we passed or I'd have raided its macarons stock on my very first day. Drool... Instead, we pigged out on salade composée and the yummiest goat's cheese ever.
When we returned from the beach tonight, I wanted to charge my mobile phone,only to discovered I'd packed the charger of its predecessor which I'd been using while my Nexus was at the "doctor's" in the U.K. (needless to say its a different USB type). The next discovery when I switched it on - hello boot menu and "safe mode". Well, just as well I have my ASUS Eee PC with me for skyping the parents and writing disgruntled e-mails to HTC.

Typing on the doll-sized keyboard is a bit of a challenge, but another blogpost might come up. If only to keep M.C. entertained while I'm away.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MC sure appreciates it ;-) Enjoy Nice honey-bunny!

7/18/2010 11:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you guys are enjoying every bit of it. Am stuffing myself with apricot cake in the meantime. Love, Amica

7/18/2010 01:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist