Friday, July 23, 2010

Anticipation

I had planned to show some pictures of our little exursions here - working titles "Tuesday: Cannes and Antibes", "Wednesday: Beaulieu-sur-Mer", "Thursday Night: Monaco" - but frankly, editing pictures on my netbook is work and I don't feel in work-mode when on vacation, so sorry, MC, this is going to be the last post while I'm in Nice. On Thursday morning, we went downtown and I bought some tidbits at La Droguerie, a lovely shop la Mademoiselle already took me to last year. I bought 2 different fabrics, some bands for jewellery-making and a pair of leather handbag handles.
Knowing myself, there's no telling when and IF I'll actually make something out of these raw materials, but right now, I'm excited and feeling very "arts-and-crafty".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries Schatzi, just come back to the breakfast club. That's good too!

7/23/2010 08:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist