Monday, October 12, 2009

(Soon to be) Well-Travelled Loo Paper

For my birthday, Frida gave me all sorts of designer articles, including a roll of toilet paper with a baroque pattern. Since a) I didn't want to use it up right away and b) am very OCD about my interior decoration mottos and use exclusively blue toilet paper at home (you may laugh), it is is still in mint condition.
fancy toilet paper (onemorehandbag)When I saw it sitting on my toilet shelf, I thought I'd take it to Japan. After all, I've read that there apparently are only 2 extremes of public toilets in Japan: high-tech contraptions with heated seats and optional bum-washing functions or holes in the floor with no paper. So in order to be prepared for the latter variety, I'm packing my fancy toilet paper to go about my business in style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist