Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hope Dies Last

I've been a "power-user" of anti-cellulite lotions and potions for over ten years now. Has it helped to permanently diminish the unsightly dimples that disfigure my thighs? Nope, I'm afraid it hasn't, but it gets better and stays better as long as I carry on applying the cream. This bikini-season, I'm trying my luck with this expensive product of the cosmetics industry:Rather unusual but not unpleasant smell, no sticky residue, no results yet (bought it on Saturday) when its L'Oreal predecessor was finished. We'll see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, when will you learn that 1. you don't need these creams and 2. they don't work!
BoB

6/02/2009 07:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist