Friday, December 19, 2008

Notorious

Yesterday, I was talking to the receptionist when the parcel delivery guy came with a parcel in his hands. As it was for a colleague of mine, I offered to sign and take it back to our office. "Ah, Ms. ****", he said and typed my name in his handheld device. It did not even occur to me that it was unusual for him to know my name even though I had never met him at the Firm. "You used to work somewhere else, right?" he said. "Yes, at Coma HQ", I replied, realising that I knew him from my days there. "That's right. You were the one who used to get all those Amazon parcels". Yep, that would be me. Suddenly I remembered why he was so familiar. I even tipped him the last Christmas I worked there as he basically turned up exclusively for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

passing by to wish you happy holidays and a happy new year!

12/20/2008 09:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist