Friday, May 02, 2008

I'm not telling you...

I've just finished an incredible book which I didn't read, but devour. It's so good in fact that I've decided to give it to some of my friends on the next occasion. Friends who are reading this blog regularly and who I doubt very much would discover this literary gem on their own. So I'm not telling you here, but trust me...it was SO fucking brilliant!
Oh, but in the meantime, you're very welcome to click on that handy Amazon-Link in the sidebar and feed my literary addiction...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to be your friend, too! :-)

(won't you tell me about it after you have surprised your friends?)

5/05/2008 03:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist