Sunday, May 11, 2008

close shave

On the occasion of today's Mother's Day I originally wanted to post something about lilac and how it reminds me of this day:
lilac (onemorehandbag)
Then, on the way home from my Granny's, the day ended somewhat unexpectedly, with a car crashing into ours (the one on the left):crash (onemorehandbag) Somehow, lilac is not the thing closest on my mind tonight anymore, but I'm glad to be alive. Sure, it's a bummer if your (parents') car is rendered useless in a matter of seconds, but then, there's much, much worse things.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

öha. Hoffe, du hast wirklich nix abbekommen. Kopfweh oder Ähnliches.

5/13/2008 05:43:00 PM  
Blogger ka-ma said...

I am glad you are ok! The car, on the other hand....hmmmm.

5/14/2008 12:47:00 AM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Novala - alles o.k., "nur" Peitschenschlagsyndrom.

5/14/2008 09:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naja, kann man auch drauf verzichten. Aber besser bloß das, als Schlimmeres

5/18/2008 10:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist