Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mellow Yellow

Yesterday was my first day back in the office after the Easter weekend. Since, I've had 4 Amazon parcels and one by Mandarina Duck delivered to me. The guys at reception must think my salary equals that of Bill Gates or some such. Not really, I'm afraid.

Apart from books, an external hard drive and vacuum cleaner bags (yawn), said parcels contained the watch and (reversible) bag pictured below. See, 2 weeks ago, I bought a bright yellow belt. As I have always been a compulsive "accessoriser" who wants everything to match, I just HAD to have a yellow watch. And bag. Obviously.

I don't usually go for digital watches at all, but this one I found radiated a sexy charme in an ugly-chic way:
the brighter, the better (onemorehandbag)What's next? Shoes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist