Monday, April 19, 2021

Not All Rosey, But All Good


Apart from the fact that it was a pretty action-packed and long week, work-wise, last week also burst some of my expectations or rather, things that I had been looking forward to simply did not happen as planned. One of those burst bubbles caused major frustration for a minute or two, but as the saying goes, when one window closes another opens, and it actually did. I was reminded of many moments the past when I was in the middle of throwing a Pity Party with a capital "P" (mostly because of love-sickness) at the same time feeling guilty about taking myself and my tiny insignificant problems so seriously in view of other people having it so much worse. Let me just say, a global pandemic really helps to put things in perspective and so, after shedding a few crocodile tears, as we like to say, I pulled myself together and rolled eyes at myself, happy that I was healthy, in a well-paid job and above all, got to spend so much time together with the man I love and who I have so much fun with, every single day. That being said, it's okay to feel a little under the weather even if there may not be such a "good" reason for it, as long as you don't let it out on others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist