Sunday, August 25, 2019

Going Strong

I am not a very competitive person at all when it comes to professional challenges (sometimes so to a shocking degree), but I am weirdly competitive when it comes to childish and completely irrelevant things, such getting my money’s worth out of my 3-months ticket for Vienna’s summer pools. It will expire in two weeks and I have already used it 32 (!) times. I even went swimming when the weather was cold and grey, which meant that I sometimes was completely alone in the pool. I did not only do it to get value for money, but this little piece of plastic motivated me enough to go despite the weather.
This is just one example of silly competitiveness that keeps you motivated and makes you challenge yourself a bit. Doesn't hurt anyone in the process, but rewards you with a sense of accomplishment you get addicted to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Atongsheng said...


louis vuitton mini backpack are quite popular among ladies as a reliable choice of handbag. These bags are easily available online on different websites as well the official website of Chanel. You can visit nearby store as well to shop from the latest collection. The brand offers almost all types and designs of bags for every taste.

8/25/2019 04:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist