Thursday, August 30, 2007

bonus

Last week I had my first ever quarterly bonus transferred to my bank account. Not bad. You know me better than to expect me to just do some boring thing like, um, just leave it there or park it on some savings account with a marginally better interest rate. Well, not all of it anyway.
I blame my Mum.
When she was in Vienna the weekend before last she took me to a jewellery gallery downtown which she had discovered a while back but which must have escaped my shopaholic radar. They had gorgeous stuff by dozens of international artists and when I had tried on a silver necklace by a Bulgarian designer, I was smitten:
because I'm worth it...(onemorehandbag) I told the gallery owner I'd sleep over it, but to be honest, my mind was made up there and then. Tonight after work I finished the deal and now it's mine, mine, mine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are nuts. :-) Good girl.

8/31/2007 05:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist