Monday, July 09, 2007

A Magic Date: 07/07/07

here comes the bride (onemorehandbag)Like several celebrities who wanted to seize the (hopefully) auspicious date, B2 got married on Saturday at the picturesque monastic church of Ossiach, followed by a lovely reception in Velden. It was a gloriously sunny day but the bride outshone the sun by far, looking absolutely radiant, happy and beautiful. I have to admit that I left the party at a ridiculously early time, in fact just as the music was getting decidedly more to my liking (I'm an 80ies chick, me) as I wasn't feeling too great that night. Well, having committed the cardinal sin of wearing brand new shoes I had the mother(s) of all blisters anyway and wouldn't have been able to dance with my usual un-coordinated gusto, missing out on the perfect opportunity to sing out of tune and play the air-guitar with Amica's hubby, my usual partner in crime for sing-alongs at weddings and anniversaries.
For the first time in ...years(?) the whole book club was united.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pia K said...

I love that book-club-thing! I've been dying to have such a thing myself for years, but somehow it's more difficult than one might think to get the right mix of people...

Btw, you've been tagged, feel free to join in:)
http://piaks.blogspot.com/2007/07/8-things-about-my-day-meme.html

7/11/2007 02:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist